-->

August 8, 2026

Sneakernight

 Okay IDK what is with this resurgence of Sneakernight by Vanessa Hudgens but dude. It is killing me. I unironically love this song. I don't even have words to describe it. PLEASEEEE listen to it before you continue reading I'm begging!!


Okay thank you now that we ALL have listened to that fabulous song, we can talk about it. 
God I have so much to say lmao. Where do I even start??

Idk about you guys but I loveee High School Musical so automatically anything this woman does is iconic to me. This music video is so 2000's vibes I love it. Like omg her makeup, the outfits, the fucking glowing sneakers. So good. 

I saw someone say that they were clearly going for such a specific vibe with her voice but it just seems so out of character for her. Like the way she sings "put your sneakers awnnn" is so good but so funny. It's giving like 90's classic rock?? Maybe I literally don't know wtf the music genre I'm thinking of rn is called lol my bad guys. I love it.

I wanna just add a lil disclaimer that basically everything I'm saying is based off random tik tok comments I saw and have now formed an opinion based on those comments. So if you're like "girl someone said that shit in a comment section" - yes they did lol. 

The lyrics are so ahead of their time. 

Are you ready? Did you eat? Do you have the energy? Like pleaseee. So iconic. In these ozempic times it's a great reminder that food = energy. We love to see it. 

Basically, what we're gonna do is dance. This is truly just so funny. Saying basically is just the most random but perfect thing. I can't really explain it.
@.toms..quakson I cAnT rEaLlY eXpLaIn It… ♬ original sound - Toms quakson
It's also always stuck in my head now. 

'Cause I got comfortable footwear. That's also just hilarious to say in a song. But very practical, again I love to see it. 

Another fabulous thing about this song is that sinister ass piano. I've seen people say it's a phantom of the opera type beat - so true. There's just so much going on with the actual melody. It truly adds to the perfection of the song.

I can't even lie I am addicted to Sneakernight. Everytime I see a funny video with it, I will be watching it about a billion times lol. I hope you all can enjoy it now too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts