-->

August 12, 2026

stuDYING

 I'm going back to school soon and every year I say "this is the year I lock in" and every year I'm a liar. This year I need to actually. I'm trying to start planning now so I'm not figuring all this out during the school year when the assignments and midterms start to pile up. 


So PLEASEEEE 
if you are reading this please comment your study methods/tips/hacks. Even if you think they're basic and I've already heard it please still tell me. I need inspiration lol. 

What do you guys do to stay organized and stay on top of your school work?





4 comments:

  1. "and every year im liar" lol I felt that but honestly how I prep is I do certain classes on certain days based on when those classes assignments are due. So if my chemistry class have assignments due on Thursday and Saturday Id work on Thursday assignments on Tuesday and Saturday assignments on maybe Thursday.

    Also every week won't be the same so I use Sunday to plan out the following week! Hope this helped in some way <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay smartt I definitely need to plan out my days better, and I love this way of doing it!!

      Delete
  2. my tips is to look at the learning outcomes that they put before every lecture notes and make my own notes based on those outcomes because those are the kind of things that will come out in the exam. and keep revising quizzes and tests cause sometimes they will put the exact same question in the finals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I do always skip over those and regret it haha, thank you queen!!

      Delete


Popular Posts