-->

August 10, 2026

Ask Cherry

 Okay I got this really fun idea from Madeline's Musings blog (go follow, it's so cool!) so thank you to her! But I thought it could be so fun for you guys to be able to submit anonymous questions or stories or messages, kind of like an advice column? 

I added a widget on my page that will take you to the site to submit a message, but if you're already reading this you can just click on this image:

Click here to submit a message!

Not to say that I have some amazing advice but I always think it's cool to hear different people's perspectives. I'm really hoping you guys submit some stuff! 

To be so transparent with y'all... I 100% will be submitting my own (true) stories and responding to them as though I have no idea who sent it. Just like when people used to post those ask.fm things in middle school on snapchat LOL. But I think that's still entertaining. 

I'm really excited for this because I love interacting with you guys but I know it's easier when your name isn't attached. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts