-->

August 7, 2026

Creation

 

Hey y'all. I love these little framed photos I found on Pinterest. I put a lot of work into upgrading my blog this week! I even did some coding stuff lol, proud of myself. Let me know if you want me to post tutorials. I probably will anyways just because I appreciate everyone else who did the same. 

This is just gonna be a quick little post (mainly so I can add a label to the sidebar lol). I don't really have any thoughts right now, somehow. And I don't ever wanna force myself to write on here because it's literally just for funsies. Never that serious!!


I'm watching the Just Trish Podcast right now - one of my faves. I swear everyone has a podcast now though and at this point it's all just youtube videos. I think it's good though we need more long form media. I need to put out into the universe that I want to stop spending soooo much time rotting on my phone. Because it's bad y'all. 

I love being creative and doing random shit like this. I haven't done much in my junk journal recently because I haven't felt inspired, but I want to try to just make something regardless. One of these days I'm gonna make a post about junk journalling because it's actually so fun. It's so great to use your brain and not use AI. 

Okay that's all for now. I appreciate you if you're reading this, you rock! Also IDK if anyone has noticed but I made this cool signature thing and I am so obsessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Popular Posts