-->

August 7, 2026

Haterade

 I am a very hypocritical person sometimes. I get mad at people for being hateful but then I am the most judgemental bitch. BUT at least I'm not telling ppl they'll go to hell right? Classic case of "I'm always right no matter what". 

But I can accept it and own it. Yes, I am a hater (to an extent okay plz don't cancel me now). You'll understand once I complain to you about all the things that piss me off. Because you will be like "yeah that pisses me off too", so I guess we are both haters! Yay. 

I didn't take my ADHD meds today so please excuse the fact that this will probably be all over the place. But let's rejoice because that means I can be even more entertaining.


I was gonna make a list but then I feel like I'm watch mojo or something. I guess I'm still making a list just not in bullet point form lol anyways lemme get to the point.

I HATE being around other people's children. Like truly. I'm only 22 so I'm basically a child myself, but the way parents will just let their kids cause chaos is wild. Mind you, I would probably do the same thing so someone show me this if I ever have kids and laugh at me or smth. I just get so annoyed when they ask you a billion dumb questions or touch you with their sticky hands or just start screaming. Sorry not sorry. I also think I'm extra irritated right now because I can hear my neighbors kids screaming SO LOUDLY like please can you shut up. 

I HATE slow walkers. Ooh. This genuinely gets me so heated. Especially at school, a mall, or the airport. I have places to be. I'll admit I walk faster than normal, but I'm telling you these people are legit snails. Get your face out of your phone please and walk with some purpose. And don't even get me started on the friend groups that will spread out in a line to block an entire hallway. One time I legit just shoved myself through I was so pissed off. Similarly, I also hate slow drivers (I'm talking significantly below the speed limit okay)

me speedwalking

I HATE trump lol. Had to throw that in there. Hate trump and anyone or anything remotely associated with him. Please get away from me!! Thanks. 

I HATE stupid customers. Working in any minimum wage job will really teach you that the general public is so dumb. I don't even want to get into it because it truly makes my blood boil even thinking of these stories. But wow, some people are so dumb and rude and entitled. And I'm sure most of y'all have your own stories of idiots you encountered at work. 

I HATE when you have plans with someone and they are late for no valid reason. And I have ADHD so I know the struggle okay, but I figure it out. Y'all need to get your shit together too. You've been home doing nothing for 4 hours but you can't set an alarm to remind you it's time to go? Like if you know you are prone to being late, set yourself up for success. Do whatever you gotta do, just stop being late. It's so irritating. Now you're inconveniencing everyone else because you can't look at a clock. Be so fr. 


I HATE when I'm wrong lol. This is the eldest daughter in me. Actually I also hate this trait in myself because I know it's so annoying, sorry :P I'm not gonna lie though, I usually am right. Like a lot. Not to gas myself up too much but I have a really good intuition and I am decently smart. And the more I'm right the more it just inflates my ego, and makes me think "wow I really am always right". So yeah, when I'm wrong it's actually painful for me to admit it. I'm working on it I swear. 

                I have a lot more but I gotta go do smth now so I shall return to this one day



2 comments:

  1. yes girl i GET IT ESPECIALLY BEING WRONG that grinds my gears so bad bc i will literally pull out google in the middle of conversations to prove my point, ik its so irritating but pls let me do what i gotta do

    ReplyDelete


Popular Posts