-->

August 9, 2026

Sundays

 Hey so I actually have no real topic but I felt like writing so, hey divas!

I used to hate Sundays because that meant I had to go to church... boring. It actually sucked because then it felt like my weekend was only one day. Mormon's aren't supposed to do anything on Sunday basically. Anywho I don't really want to get into all that rn, but I love me a Sunday now that I can do whatever tf I want.

My problem is that doing whatever I want usually means nothing. 

literally me

And the thing is I do have a lot to do. But none of it is urgent enough to motivate me to do it. Also I usually don't take my meds on Sunday so that doesn't help. I can even think of fun things to do other than chores, but I guess none are appealing enough??

I do like that I can work on my blog now, either designing it or writing a post. Or read your lovely blogs (I was just doing that acc I'm gonna continue after this). But it's still screen time. My screen time is abysmal, like truly. And it doesn't even concern me in the slightest. I know I waste so much time though. And technology truly does just drain me of all motivation. I'm trapped scrolling through tik tok. And I love it that's the worst part. 

Here's a list of things I could do right now:
  • clean my bathroom
  • prep for school
  • paint my toenails
  • make lunch (my lunch today was microwave popcorn lol)
  • laundry
  • shave my legs
  • journal
  • read a book
  • organize my room
  • go for a walk
  • workout
  • plan out my week in my unused planner
  • junk journal
  • print cute pics for my wall
  • dust my room (needs to be done far more often)
  • talk to my family
  • go shopping
  • watch a movie (WITHOUT also being on my phone)
  • puzzle books
  • rebuild my 3-in-1 lego sets
  • play with my needohs
  • clean out my purse
Now I'm running out of ideas but like why is it so difficult to make myself do anything remotely productive. It's actually so stupid man. Whatever.

Well now I'm irritated (at myself). So I'm gonna go try to do SOMETHING. Like literally anything other than rot on my phone. Will I though? Stay tuned I guess. 



3 comments:

  1. the lioness doesnt concern herself with screentime

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALSO PLAYING WITH NEEDOH COULD EASILY KEEP ME OCCUPIED FOR HOURS HAHAHA IT'S SO MUCH FUN

    ReplyDelete


Popular Posts